forum de musique Index du Forum forum de musique
bienvenue sur ce forum!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Bryan Ferry Orchestra The Jazz Age Zip Full

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de musique Index du Forum >>> Tout autres choses >>> Reggae
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talyzach
aime bien ce forum
aime bien ce forum

Anniversaire: 26/01/1982

MessagePosté le: 02/05/2016 07:36:20    Sujet du message: The Bryan Ferry Orchestra The Jazz Age Zip Full Répondre en citant

The Bryan Ferry Orchestra The Jazz Age Zip Full > bit.ly/1UrgyON

b68026692e
"Do The Strand" 2:10 "Love Is the Drug" 3:14 (Ferry, Andy Mackay) "Dont Stop The Dance" 2:51 (Ferry, Rhett Davies) "Just Like You" 3:24 "Avalon" 2:23 "The Bogus Man" 2:07 "Slave to Love" 2:38 "This Is Tomorrow" 2:27 "The Only Face" 2:57 "I Thought" 2:36 (Ferry, Brian Eno) "Reason Or Rhyme" 4:15 "Virginia Plain" 2:14 "This Island Earth" 4:24 . Bryan Ferry works steadily, recording, releasing, and (only if necessary, perhaps) touring new albums, even if he remains unable to step out from what was established on earlier work. The Jazz Age, a 2012 album, is a rerecording of some of Bryan Ferry's compositions, as played in jazz style of the 1920s, by The Bryan Ferry Orchestra. The resultant energetic but never too disruptive presentation turns everything into something which sounds like it could be coming out of the Victrola at a party at "Downton Abbey" by the time the show hits season five. . External links[edit]. Track listing[edit]. Submissions and file requests are available for registered users only.

"The Bogus Man" here shrinks from 10 to two minutes long, hinting at second line comedy before the funeral's actually been completed, while "I Thought", a slow, stately number from 2002's Frantic, and his utterly poised 1985 hit "Slave to Love" both become peppy dance numbers. "Avalon kicks off with a rhythmic strut that's far more New Orleans than Newcastle, the crystalline theatricality of "Reason or Rhyme" mutates into a one-room-over and slightly boozy speakeasy swing, and "Virginia Plain"'s dramatic pauses showcase notably friendlier sounding solos. You can create account HERE. It's also something he may never do again. Personnel[edit]. It doesn't matter whether the source material is a frenetic explosion like "Do the Strand", a clipped mood piece like "Love is the Drug" or "Don't Stop the Dance", or contemplative songs like "Avalon". All told, he's done six albums of covers and revisions over 40 years' time. Talking about the inspiration behind the reinterpretations, Ferry told Clash, "I've sort of gone back to the music that I liked listening to when I was a young lad, nine or ten years old - I was really fairly precocious for that time."[5]. The end result is actually the most atypical Ferry album of them all.

Tres metros sobre el cielo film complet en francaisEmilyspliter Avi Torrentay papi 16 ita downloadRapala pro fishing serial number maker[Extra quality] Crack Installshield 2012 Springculture war the myth of a polarized america 3rd edition 9780205779888 morris p fiorina samuelGSi VB3 VST VSTi 1.4.rarSeDiv 2.3.5.0 hard drive repair tool FULL VERSIONyoutube downloader for apple iphone 4sbible code oracle.rar
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/05/2016 07:36:20    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de musique Index du Forum >>> Tout autres choses >>> Reggae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation