forum de musique Index du Forum forum de musique
bienvenue sur ce forum!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Edit Account On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de musique Index du Forum >>> Tout autres choses >>> Rap et hip-hop
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talyzach
aime bien ce forum
aime bien ce forum

Anniversaire: 26/01/1982

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 02:09:48    Sujet du message: How To Edit Account On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Edit Account On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

i have lsot my 2500 friends, and they are converted to my facebook likes or fans, but that facebook page also am unable to login., am admin of page and groups, but am not able to login. Answer this question Flag as. Thank you so muchgreat info here!!! Mike Supple Says: May 26th, 2015 at 9:56 am Hi Pamela Once you have converted your personal profile to a business page, you will need to create a new account from scratch with a new email address. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. 8 Tap Review Change. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 17 I want to add my husband's first name to mine. How do I fix it when someone else has my name? When I log in I do not know anyone on it. How do I change name back to mind? Answer this question Flag as. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Do you want to write about this topic? Start writing "How to nge Your Email Address on Facebook" now. You'll enter your password in the text field above the Save Changes button. Skip this step on Android. Showing results for Search instead for Did you mean: Welcome Newcomers and Contribution Community Blog Spotify Answers Help Accounts Subscriptions Premium for Family & Student Discounts Desktop (Windows) Desktop (Mac) Desktop (Linux) Android iOS (iPhone, iPad) Other (Partners, Web Player, etc. Dont worry, when you refresh your page, you will see the number quickly rise to your pre-existing fan/friend base. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook on your phone or tablet. Should I setup the new profile using a different email address? I really only use the email account that I currently have the page under, but if this would work, Ill do it. 7 Click Review Change. Once you have received an email from Facebook with your .zip file of stored information, follow this link to the main migration page. oops The page you were looking for doesn't exist You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved Take me back to the home page . How can I create a new personal profile? When I try to do that, facebook says I already have an account and wont let me make another one. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 132 Updated: Views:2,439,594 LH Lisa Haddock Sep 20, 2017 "I was able to revise my Facebook name to include my maiden name. 7 Edit your name. How do I permanently delete my account?If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. It keeps asking me for an ID Please help Lauren Hudson Says: February 23rd, 2015 at 6:26 am I have converted my personal account to a business page as requested by Facebook, and I now need to reupload my wall posts/images onto the business page. Keep it up!" Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Change Your Name in AlabamaHow to Change Your Name in ArizonaHow to Permanently Delete a Facebook AccountHow to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account . It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you've posted, like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. Contributed by: Keith DeVey, Social Media Manager,Milestone Internet Marketing 170 Responses to How to Change your Facebook Profile Page to a Business Page shawn Says: February 16th, 2015 at 12:05 am Hi, i am really struggling to converting my Facebook account to Facebook page,and am unable to login in that account. Clicking it brings up a pop-up menu. Pages: About Contact Disclaimer Privacy Policy Thank You Website Tutorial Categories: Domains Ecommerce FAQs How to Start a Blog In Queue Internet Marketing Latest News Make a Website Social Media Uncategorized Web Hosting Website Maker Website Security Authors: admin (17)Kimmy (18)Kip (29) Monthly: April 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 Recent Posts: I cant see my Facebook Timeline. Flag as. This is VERY IMPORTANT! Facebook will download all your wall posts, friends, pictures, events, profile info, etc. 4 Click the General tab. Is this possible? If so, how can I do this& Need to do this asap! Thanks Allen Says: February 26th, 2015 at 7:47 am i created a corporate Facebook page through my personal FB account. 2 Click . 3 Scroll down and tap Settings 5a02188284
facebook chat for c2-03pirates facebook hacker new 2013melihat password facebook cmddownload facebook pass steal v3sky news facebook chargesfacebook app for sony ericsson u8ifacebook password hacker 2013 gratiscomo hackear zynga poker facebook 2013why is my like button on facebook not workingfacebook php sdk likes
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 02:09:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de musique Index du Forum >>> Tout autres choses >>> Rap et hip-hop Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation