forum de musique Index du Forum forum de musique
bienvenue sur ce forum!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Stop bashing rap and hip-hop

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de musique Index du Forum >>> Tout autres choses >>> Rap et hip-hop
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson
nouveau membre
nouveau membre

Anniversaire: 08/07/1992

MessagePosté le: 27/06/2018 08:30:29    Sujet du message: Stop bashing rap and hip-hop Répondre en citant

Hello,

why does everyone think all rap artists sample? i don't but if i do its me or groups vocals or a few songs that i just feel i have to do something to it. if you go to a cd store its alot different hip-hop, rap or whatever music that doesn't have sampling in it. alot of trance, club or whatever music use pre-made loops wow that was hard. drop a few loops and you got a beat just like rap samplers but you perform effects on them live. i will upload a beat i made that's a trance like beat with loops and the only thing i did was put a beat on it. i like all music that is good and you should to. [b]the song is called bass which was done in live 6 and all i did was drop some loops and put a beat to it. the other song was did 3 or so years ago before i knew about live i recorded this with my korg d1200 and needs to be re-done in live 6 once i get to it.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58617
Teaser production studio

Thank you
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/06/2018 08:30:29    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de musique Index du Forum >>> Tout autres choses >>> Rap et hip-hop Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation